- Geoff’s upbringing, and how that informed his interest in eating well.
- How in the mid-2000’s, Paleo became the buzzword for the kind of thing he’d been talking about for 15 years.
- Paleo diet includes 75% plant food, 25% animal food, so what exactly constitutes plant and animal food? What doesn’t?
- How much do people typically spend on food? How much did they used to spend?
- How does a Paleo diet compare to a Mediterranean diet? What about the Atkins diet?
You can purchase Paleo in a Nutshell: Living and Eating the Way Nature Intended on Amazon, on geoffbond.com, and at squareonepublishers.com.