Today, our guest is Jodi Smith, medical nutritionist and founder of plateology.com. Amy and Dr. Benzinger sit down with Jodi to discuss…
- What exactly is a medical nutritionist?
- How nutrition relates to cancer
- Some of the largest risk factors for cancer
- Why doctors talk about healthy lifestyles, but often don’t know how to define it.
- Probiotics. This is one area where nearly all doctors are in agreement about the potential benefits. Jodi explains why.
- Why the best avenue of treatment is often to take the load off the body and give it what it needs to heal itself.
- Plateology.com, a website developed by Jodi Smith that provides access to individualized nutrition plan with specific, realistic goals aimed at transitioning to an improved lifestyle that will be able to be maintained.
- Why being unable to eat healthily due to financial reasons is a myth, and why plateology.com is tailor-made to provide the education necessary to do so.
Follow us on Facebook and watch for a chance to win a free consultation with Jodi Smith (valued at $100) and a bottle of Probonix!