- Geoff’s upbringing, and how that informed his interest in eating well.
- How in the mid-2000’s, Paleo became the buzzword for the kind of thing he’d been talking about for 15 years.
- Paleo diet includes 75% plant food, 25% animal food, so what exactly constitutes plant and animal food? What doesn’t?
- How much do people typically spend on food? How much did they used to spend?
- How does a Paleo diet compare to a Mediterranean diet? What about the Atkins diet?
You can purchase Paleo in a Nutshell: Living and Eating the Way Nature Intended on Amazon, on geoffbond.com, and at squareonepublishers.com.
Welcome back to part 2 of our talk with Humarian’s newest team member, veterinarian Dr. Julie Towle. In today's discussion, Amy and Dr. Benzinger talk to Dr. Towle about probiotics and pets. Here are just a few of the topics discussed: Why are there so many new pet...read more
Today, we are joined by the newest member of the Humarian team, Dr. Julie Towle, DVM, CVA, CVC, CVCH, CVTP. As you can see, Dr. Towle is a veterinarian with more titles and certifications than she can fit after her name! Amy and Dr. Benzinger chat with Dr. Towle about...read more
Why does my pet need a probiotic? Probonix is a liquid probiotic supplement that is used to repopulate the gut with healthy bacteria. This is important because much like the human body, healthy bacteria in the bodies of dogs and cats perform a number of important...read more
Today, our guest is Dr. Renee Dufault, the author of Unsafe at Any Meal: What the FDA Does Not Want You to know About the Foods You Eat. Amy and Dr. Benzinger sit down with Renee to discuss… Her time as a former investigator at the FDA, why the FDA told her that she...read more